Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Five Pairs of Shoes

For school I have five pairs of shoes. One pair is to walk to school in. They hurt really bad and are very unattractive. My second pair of shoes is to wear inside during the school day. They are not that bad and at least they are comfortable! My third pair of shoes is for gym class inside. They are not that bad either. My fourth pair of shoes is for dancing inside. And my fifth  pair of shoes is for gym class outside. They are very big and clunky and not at all fun wear. I couldn't believe how many shoes I received! My host dad told me what they were all for but I forgot. On the bright side I can leave four out of the five pairs of shoes at school. Two of them are stored in my locker in the classroom and two of them are stored in my shoe box. On the first floor there are shoe cubbies assigned to the students. I have to be careful where I go outside with my inside shoes because sometimes we have to walk from building to building. I think I am getting the hang of which shoes to use when. However it is awfully complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment